That’s right, level 2 restrictions are now in place which means we can offer more dental services to our community. What does level 2 restrictions mean?
- We must use rubber dam for all dental procedures which create an aerosol (most restorative treatment)
- We are not able to provide ultrasonic cleaning for dental hygiene patients. We can however hand-scale.
- We are not able to proceed with elective implant cases
- A pre-procedural mouth-rinse is to be used by each patient
- A disinfectant cleaner is required between patients
Thankfully, we have a good supply of Personal Protective Equipment including hand sanitiser, hand wash, masks and gloves. We appreciate patients using the hand sanitiser when you enter the practice. The easing back to level 2 is a recognition of the exceptional level of infection control achieved within the dental practice. We will be practicing social distancing during your visit and appreciate you assisting us in this respect by coming in for your appointment by yourself and maintaining distance in the reception area.
We have appreciated the support of all of our patients as we navigated our way through the restrictions. Your patience waiting for treatment was so kind, and the many thoughtful messages of support will remain with us for a long time. Thank you! We are finding appointments are rapidly filling, so please call 8212 3880, or please book online.
We look forward to seeing you soon in the clinic!
The Adelaide City Dental Care Team
Leave a reply